ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedo's gone weird - help???

When I turn the key to start the car the speedo needle flickers about really badly for about 3 seconds and makes a really bad clicking noise - never done it before - s**t myself until I realised what it was!

Havent driven the car for a couple of days and has been shite weather but wouldnt have thought that would cause it

Any ideas - do I need new clocks?
 
Dashbaord failure possibly but check the connectiosn on the back of the unit especialy the earth on the batery and in the cabin.
 
it002317.jpg
 
has stopped doing it now - gave my engine bay a bit of a clean and went for a spin and doesnt do it anymore - will have to see if it comes back
 
Back
Top