ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spent the day cleaning

04 Clio 182 Sport
24042010184.jpg

24042010187.jpg

24042010197.jpg

24042010189.jpg

24042010191.jpg

24042010198.jpg

24042010185.jpg

So how did I do then :)

photo.php

04 Clio 182 Sport
Wel it wants the cambelt doing, and a new middle box, and some car park dings doing, but aftert that leaving it standard, keeping until a classic and then sell for loads lol :)

04 Clio 182 Sport
Thx, I didn't have any fancy kit, washed it, polished it twice, waxed it, then did the interior :)

Anyone else have a load of green cack behing the top of the tailgate, where the hinges are, - needed a toothbrush for that!

S4 Avant
Wel it wants the cambelt doing, and a new middle box, and some car park dings doing, but aftert that leaving it standard, keeping until a classic and then sell for loads lol :)

Ah, it'll never be a classic without the cup packs ;)

04 Clio 182 Sport
Looks good, Nice work.

Try claying it next time before you polish

Yeah, have been trying to find out about this claying business, - may give it a go next month, to be honest I used some crap polish from halfords, that i got for my supermoto, and waxed it with Wurth Motorcycle wax (can't see how the wax knows if it going on a bike or not lol)

I'd like to get the car park dints done before going over it again, so will have a look round the North west for someone to do em....

I'll get some decent stuff to clean it with next time, but im quite happy with the results from such cack products LOL :)

04 Clio 182 Sport
Ah, it'll never be a classic without the cup packs ;)

Personally speaking, I'm not sure I'd want it any stiffer than it is!, I changed the brake pads last week (front) and jacked it up under the front corners, and it lifted the rear wheel, that's stiff enough for me lol :)

cly

clio sport
head over to detailing world and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know about cleaning your car.

But aye your car looks mint :)

None
Yeah, have been trying to find out about this claying business, - may give it a go next month, :)

Do it!......i tried it myself today with the halfords kit, i went in for the maguires but they ran out so i tried there own brand and i suppose clay is clay pretty much, anyway point being it's fantastic, i did half my bonnet first and the results were amazing, the half i didn't do felt like sand paper after claying one half, it leaves it with a mirror like finish and the amount of dirt ingrained in the clay after really surprised me.
I'm not much into super detailing cars but this stuff really makes a big difference.

Nice job by the way :)

04 Clio 182 Sport
I will have to try it then, and get some proper polish!!! - I used to use Autoglym super resin polish, which i thought was pretty darn good, but - Megs seem's the way to go, will deffo try the clay bars though, sounds like a plan!

BG182FF
lovely and clean mate! looks spotless from the pics. but i think it needs a cup spoiler :) and a nice little splitter to finish the front off

BG182FF
have a search with 182 with both cup packs and check the spoiler out. think they looks so much better. unless someone can post a pic of one for you as i see your not a paid member yet lol