ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spinning collar locking wheel nuts?

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
Hi, so a while ago I went to pick my girlfriend up her first car. Stupidly I totally forgot to check for the locking wheel nut! Any way, it's not there... Stupidly again before thinking it threw I hit a socket over the nut but now that spins too. Anyone got any idea how I can get the socket off and then get the nuts off? I've tried to chisel the collars off but can't seem to do it? Mmm

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

monaco 172
Take it to a tyre place.

My local one got mine off in minutes using a special tool that looked very similar to a tattoo gun lol

Clio
I hope you got this sorted! i had the same problem today. They are a pain to get off! My local garage did not want to know and sent me to the dealer who said they can drill them off. The price they quoted wad ridiculous! i got recommended this locking wheel nut removal expert who took them off in a matter of minutes. I said i would give him a recommendation as he truly saved my bacon today.
I hope this helps someone else out in the future! ?