ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spinning Gate - Leigh

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
not me, but what were you doing on spinning gate, full of chavs,
im up tyldesley btw

no idea, 1.2 maybe? had a cage in, only 2 seats, lowered a bit, maybe superleggeras or ultraleggeras not sure......... seen it once or twice before.... mk2 ph2 though

RB + LY 182 FF
hey whats wrong with leigh..lol was it a sport? there too many 1.2s kitted round leigh tbh. i love it when they get up my arse tho.nuffin like puttin my foot down puts a smile on my face all the time :)
where bouts in tyldesley you from? im from astley by the way..
hey youdont go on Mcdonalds car park do you. lol chav city is that car park

clio 1.4 16v
jordan what u doin on spinning gate lad?? lolseen u at texaco b4 in lowton! hu was in car wiv u?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Twas it black, the only one not doing handbrake turns, passed you and a fiesta? think it was me, n yes it was a sh*t chav cruise lol

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
yeah my GF. My mate behind me in the silver clio said there would be skylines but we got there too late, ur car looked sexy though, thought id seen you on clio sport