ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spins, Saves and Scrapes

172 Race Car
bloody hell, that things really tail happy!
Not really, only if you go in too hot or its damp as in most of those clips. Only way to make a FWD car go well is to have a little oversteer, ever watched BTCC?

No clips in that vid from Anglesey, we had NO tail happy moments there and ended up with our lowest finish of the year and did slower lap times than 2011 when we had 30bhp less. Its all in the setup.

K4M ph2
I didnt really notice the conditions in the vid, just looked like he was constantly battling with the oversteer, never the less it looks bloody good fun!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Great video, love that classic Brands Indy moment Tony ;) I need to come and see you guys race!

53 Clio's & counting
Jay took me out at Llandow, was great fun - makes me very exited to get the E30 into it's first race

Great vid

Aston Martin Vantage
I made a video similar to this on my 2011 Season in European GT4

Last edited by a moderator:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Awesome!
What kind of time difference would there be between the Clio and the AM on the same track?!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Brilliant vid, superb car control! always a good viewpoint when you can see the wheel being worked!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Loved both video's, the Aston one has forced me to go and smash forza 4 for a few hours...seeing as thats the closest to racing one I'll ever get

Aston Martin Vantage
Thanks for the comments guys, the 2011 Euro GT4 Champ was the toughest its been in years with works entries from BMW & Lotus plus all the other usual suspects! Tony where exactly you based?

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks for the comments guys, the 2011 Euro GT4 Champ was the toughest its been in years with works entries from BMW & Lotus plus all the other usual suspects! Tony where exactly you based?

Cherwell Edge Golf Club, just down the road from you. You are in the old 888 building.