ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Split personality - CS sheep/rebel (56K *pic ***** alert*)

GT, Valver, BMW
looking good mate,colour of wheels goes great with that colour.

i have the same sort of valve caps on and mine are ok,just put a bit of grease on the valve before you put them on and you'll be ok.

come down to the star city meet on sunday see the local meetings thread and add your name if you havent already done so,you dont live that far from me either so you may as well come along.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Another 'sheep' mod to add, ctr aerial, thanks Rory >

Image111Small.gif

looking good mate,colour of wheels goes great with that colour.

i have the same sort of valve caps on and mine are ok,just put a bit of grease on the valve before you put them on and you'll be ok.

come down to the star city meet on sunday see the local meetings thread and add your name if you havent already done so,you dont live that far from me either so you may as well come along.

Unfortunately I can't make it Sunday :(

Turbos.
Looks good, mine looks the same but the front isn't that high, is the amount of stereo stuff lifting the front up?!

Nike Lunar Elite's
Looks good, mine looks the same but the front isn't that high, is the amount of stereo stuff lifting the front up?!

Probably is actually, never really thought about it, the sub weighs an absolute tonne which is why I want rid now!