ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter for Standard Bumper

1.2 Dynamique
Hi guys,

Have a black 1.2 Dynamique in black and was opting for the Sport bumpers but gone against it due to the hassle with wings etc.

Plans are to colour code the plastic inserts and add a new splitter.

May colour code the splitter but just looking for something bit better than the standard one.

I've seen a few but not too sure on which ones are a good one.

Any pics of what other people have??

Cheers

1.2 Dynamique
Is that of a VRS Fabia mate??..seen them on sport bumpers but not a standard one.

Another question!!..

If I was to have a 172 rear with sideskirts and left the wings and front bumper standard, would it look silly??

clio mk1 RSI
as above Id just do the rear bumper cause the front of the side skirts wont match up to non sport wing, as for the splitter I'd go for a seat cordobo defo colour code it though.

I put the sport 172 bumpers on mine... Was a fooking nightmare and like said above I forced mine to fit the wings went on fine an dandy its when I got to aligning the front bumper that was a nightmare

1.2 Dynamique
Well I don't want to go down the route of doing the wings although I would've liked the sport front bumper.

Already colour coded the door strips...to do is the 172 rear bumper and colour code the plastic inserts at the front and add a new splitter.

Will forget the sideskirts after your opinions, did want some though..are there any alternatives to the sport skirts??

1.2 Dynamique
Has anyone got pics of a cordoba splitter on the front of a standard bumper?? Will be posting some pics up of the car soon as it has come a long way since I bought it!

Monaco Clio 172
Is that of a VRS Fabia mate??..seen them on sport bumpers but not a standard one
think it just standard one. there is a thread on hear about it. If you go into skoda and ask for one they know you have a clio. LOL

1.2 Dynamique
Lol great, was thinking of colour coding but the car sits low and scrapes time to time so don't think theres any point.

clio mk1 RSI
hers a cordoba splitter on a punto never seen 1 on a clio thats why i sussgested it , was gonna put 1 on my old car but sold it.
punto.JPG

MK3 GTI golf 16v
just get the skoda one mate, search on here theres a link to it for like £10 from skoda. all other ones look gash tbh unless you spend a few quid