ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter, how much?

Charged Superleggera
get a megane ph2 one. it looks very similar and is alot stronger than the cup splitter. also you can get them for £5 from the scrapies.

Do they fit straight on, or require some cutting/modding to fit?

Screws straight on, I taped mine up then bent it to shape before self tapering it on then all you have to do is cut a few inches off each end with a Stanley knife, looks quality too

Ollie's Silver Cup
The k-tec gloss carbon one is my favorite :D

When I bought my 172 cup the splitter was missing, so I opted for the k-tec one :)

172, BMW 120 Msport.
So what are we saying is best value for money/looks/fitting?

307, cupra, megane ph2?

Any pics of them all?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone got any pics with a 307 one on? I need one myself :)

This is the larger of the two types of 307 splitter.

IMG_0031.gif

late 2003 172cup
Thank you mate. That looks ok that ;) nice colour motor too. Got to be one of the best colours. Along with met burgundy :)

late 2003 172cup

my point is mate, i was using my mobile while watching tv, i wanted to use the search but it came up the silly way not a quick search, but now i have my pc on i will look. think what got me was clicking your link to discover the search menu! mind you i knew it was coming. an also reading peeps on another thread being childish about someone elses new car.

keep the peace, i am in a good mood today :D

now where can i get me a splitter, my cup is bare at the front :( 307 one it might be unless there are others out there?

cheers for peeps that have replied

brucey:D