ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

splitter

clio 182
does a splitter cum on all 182 cos my one does not have one it not where can i got one from
thanks
james

DCi 100
Look for screw holes on the underside lining of the bumper, easiest way to see if it's had one on?

If it doesn't have the cup rear spoiler than it's not meant to have had a splitter, as said check for screw holes to see if it ever had one on it.

"Navy" N17 TWO
The non-Cups/Cup-packed Clio's would definitely not have a splitter as standard then?

Non cupped packs didn't come with them and those that did, it often came on the back seat and some dealers took to pinching them.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Non cupped packs didn't come with them and those that did, it often came on the back seat and some dealers took to pinching them.

Hence the difference between a dealership and stealership that are out there these days :rolleyes:

DCi 100
I just got off the phone to BRUM before, ph2 megane splitter (thin one similiar to a cup)

£57.59

And that's only up to the 31st January, VAT increases 2.5% again then so will be more.

DCi 100
Pretty much any splitter will if you can bend/chop it to fit dude.

The big splitter on the 197 isn't one of those, as it's about 10 inches thick :)

BG 182 FF
the carbon ones from ktec are cheaper than reno iirc.
Other splitters that fit well are 307, megeane or languna that you should be able source from a scrapyard

BG182®
Mine also didn't come with one and it had the Cup Packs as well. Just got a small 307 splitter which only cost 39.99 from Peugeot. Bargain IMO.