ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

paul172. has an espace splitter on his 172 an it looks really good. think theres pics in the gallery.

I ordered an Ibiza splitter from the local SEAT garage, after looking at pics of SEATs on Auto Traders website I went went for the 97 GTi splitter which was delivered yesterday but its not the one I saw on Auto Trader (not the most reliable source I know but....) It has no vents or holes in it at all, just a flat sloping splitter which dont float my boat. Can anyone give more details of the splitter that most people have gone for with the venty cut outs along it.

Good job the splitter only cost me £15!!

Cheers Jim, will give SEAT a call on Monday and see what I can see. Looks like the 97 GTi I saw a pic of already had the 99 splitter on to confuse me!

Fabia vRS

Apparently there are three different SEAT ibiza splitters to go at...just double check u got the right one b4 ordering