ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter

So where can i pick up a decent splitter from? and how much?

i was gunna go for an Ibiza one, but theres no record of it on their parts pages online and i rang local seat and the bloke handt a clue, loser!

also, there was a guy on here saying you can pick up Toledo splitters for £16 + vat. but he never replied to the people asking him questions.

How much hard work is involved getting one on at mk1?

Cheers, Ian

Try a different SEAT dealer and get the part number.

Or do a search on this site, I have listed the part number before.

I picked up an ibiza splitter for my brother from a SEAT dealer and the second I walked through the door he knew what I was after. This dealership sell about 2 a week (but never to a SEAT owner lol!) and always have them in stock.

how much are they from a dealer?

i expect theyre gunna be more than the Toledo ones

but at 20 quid a pop the toledo ones have gotta be worth a look!

thats well good. was it hard work gettin it on? any cutting or shaping etc?

and did you bond it or bolt it on?

was speaking to my mates at college and they disagreed as whether to bond or bolt it

It didnt go on my valver, it went on my brothers VTS. It wasnt too hard to fit to that, but a bodyshop did it all and blended it in.

A ibiza one would be easier to fit than a toledo one though.

i got 1 and fitted it to mine matey, not too hard, just have ta trim the ends and bend it to shape.. dscrew it to ya bumper or rivet it on

It was me with the toledo ones! It wasnt that I wouldnt answer peoples questions, I couldnt as had no internet connection at home or at work for a couple of weeks. However will get a photo and the part numbers posted for you all, sorry about that