ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spoiler from Renault

1 Series Coupe
As above... Does anyone know how much i will be lookin at for one? Sprayed and fitted at renault?

1 Series Coupe
The bloke said somink bout an extended sport spoiler? he said he would phone me back later and give me a price... so i wondered if anyone knew, so i dont need a chair to sit on when he phones me back!! lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
if your wanting the 172 1 then go on ebay they usually go for £60 depends if some 1 is selling you colour and for fitting took me 10 mins just 6 screws :D

Megane225FF
lets say £160 for the spoiler, then sprayed & fitted, say £150 = £310 ? ish... all guess work really..

1 Series Coupe
Just been given a quote on the phone from a guy at renault... and he said about £350! Painted and fitted.. Is this price any good>?

Monaco Blue Mk2
All depends on what spoiler really mate, if it's what you really want and if you are happy to pay that....

For me it would be a no but thats just me, I'd rather have a go at spraying my own spoiler first tbh.

RacingBlue 182
if its the double spoiler frm renault for bout 170, then yea that is a gud price, i done the same2 for 300 painted n fitted m8.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Unpainted primed Cup spoiler is £150 without brake light which is another £40 and whatever it cost you to get painted..... your guess

320d
Do you know exactly what the spoiler looks like?

If its an after market design from a main dealer it'll probably look crap

A Cup spolier can be bought new for the price you were quoted and it'll look great and subtle

I never take my car to renault for work or painting as a good bodyshop will be alot cheaper plus you'll be able to fit a spoiler yourself rather than reno charging you best part of £60 to tighten 6 screws

Black/Gold 182!
Think subway has one of these for sale. Got it on me car, renault double spoiler.

Cost me £100 to buy, it came spayed from a mate, Bargain.

Clio.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
To spray i spoiler at a good backstreet bodyshop you should be looking at somewhere between £60 - £100 tops . Don't let Renault do it , alot of the time they will contract it out anyway to a bodyshop as they won't have their own spray booth .

silver cup packed FF 182
can remember few years back citroen fitted a mk1 vts spoiler to my saxo i bought and had it fitted and sprayed at citroens and cost me a fair whack think it was bout £200 in the end,couldnt fault it though they did a great job.