ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spoiler help...

1.8 8v RSi
ive just managed to pick up a spoiler for mk1 clio(think its off the 16v) off ebay for £5(and yes its in perfect condition and even in my car colour)....how does one go about fitting it?
i been told u drill threw the boot to fit it of there's some sort of bonding gum that holds it onto the car.
which is correct....if they both are which is easyest? i dont paticularly wanna have holes drill into my car if i can help it.

mk4 golf gttdi180
ive just managed to pick up a spoiler for mk1 clio(think its off the 16v) off ebay for £5(and yes its in perfect condition and even in my car colour)....how does one go about fitting it?
i been told u drill threw the boot to fit it of there's some sort of bonding gum that holds it onto the car.
which is correct....if they both are which is easyest? i dont paticularly wanna have holes drill into my car if i can help it.

bonding glue is the best idea then you dont damage your car you can go to your local body shop and they will have a binding glue