ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spooky 182...

Clio 197
More B&W pics here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y201/omarsadek/TauntonNightPics/

IMG_0711.gif

Clio 197
Hiya,

I used a tripod.... and gawd, it's so rubbish! But it keeps the camera still, so I'm happy with that.

You've got some fab sharp pics on your site... what lens do you use?

I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my lens actually..
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111909

My stuff is all over the place... some digital, some 20x16 b&w prints from my darkroom... I hope to get it all on a site eventually, but I need motivation to do it!

Last edited:
  14' Leon Cupra 280
I've had the 350d for about 8 months, the 1st 4 months i was basically getting "alrite" shots, then once i got used to it more, experimenting, things started happening. Ive a number of lenses, the basic kit lens 18-55, then i started with the 20-35, great ebay bargain - used for landscapes, then for more zoom the 70-200L (the cheaper 1), the 50mm1.8 for portraits and night, the 60mm for macro and the lensbaby lens for xmas...

The rules i tend to follow, is to use a high ISO, can always get rid of noise in photoshop, but normally 400+, and use AV and keep the shutter speed above 125, its u cant then higher the ISO, otherwise use a tripod.

Shoot in RAW too, then use the software that came with it to download then u can change white balance and light balance before you save as a JPEG, extra time but worth it.

The 200mm lens is by far the sharpest, but then it is the most exspenive, but for my level at the moment its perfect.

MSN M - g_white1985@hotmail.com

Clio 197
Fankoo...

I set it to B&W with a Red filter (for extra contrast).

The yellow filter didn't do too much for night time photos IMO - it made the reflections lighter, that's a bout it...

Still getting used to the camera... b&w film is easier - I adjust everything in the darkroom... I'm not too sure what I'm doing on PS yet!

:)

Last edited: