ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport dials in a non sport?

Well yes I can't see why not but the rev limiter and speedo will be out.

It will also carry over the mileage from the previous vehicle
 
Its not really that I dont like them but I do prefer the dials for the engine temperature and petrol rather than being on a digital display like mine.
 
What do you not like about yours? IMO the ph3 non-sport dials are way better looks wise than the sport ones.

Lot more modern aren't they.

The PH2 sport dials are a bit plain tbh.
 
Yep, ask Jack said the ph2 non-sport dials have to same layout to the RS's. The digital display is a pain in the arse where it is, I can NEVER see it.
 
They are the ones I would like, I currently have these:

u_clio_speedo_fl80551.jpg.jpg
 
Back
Top