ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sport drivers

RB clio 182
This will sound very stupid but I have just bought a 182 and I was wondering if im supposed to wave to other 182/172 drivers as they are a bit of an enthusiasts car and I didnt want to look ignorant. I know mini drivers do it and I didnt want to wave if its not the done thing.

Thanks for your help!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i do alot of the time, theres a few regulars round my way and we all do it now.

some people are ignorant tho, lol.

RB 200 Cup!
wave as much as possible prefereably whilst having a cheesy grin on your face - this is a madhouse after all!

MCS R56
You don't have to do anything. It's your life, make your own decisions about who you wave too.

I wave to everyone, no matter what car they drive. And when a bus comes along....well, it's like the happiest time I can have!

You don't have to do anything. It's your life, make your own decisions about who you wave too.

I wave to everyone, no matter what car they drive. And when a bus comes along....well, it's like the happiest time I can have!

PMSL

Such a nice guy :cool:

LY V6 with Recaros
Occasionally I do, I more than often just get ignored though, so I just tend to do it if they wave first now.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I don't usually bother with FF 172's as most look beaten up and neglected...well round my way they do anyway.

I do acknowledge Cup's, 182's and Trophies though as most actually know what the are driving....