ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sportline'd & minimeet 17th Sep 08

"Navy" N17 TWO
Still working away at the Monaco swirl-bus! :D
DSC_7073.jpg

^ The reno scissor-jack comes in handy for something! :rasp:

Big thanks to my mate Michael and Matty_SMB off here who came down and gave us a hand, and almost a finger lol

DSC_7069.jpg

Then we met up with Tullyvernon (newish member) who bought a Trophy last week

DSC_7077.jpg

DSC_7084.jpg

DSC_7090.jpg

^ Now with 5w-lube and goes well! Sort-of :D

DSC_7095.jpg

Matt was going to run away with his ipod while I got the spanners at those seats - they are thee sex! :approve:

DSC_7098.jpg

DSC_7103.jpg

DSC_7102.jpg

DSC_7109.jpg

DSC_7110.jpg

Hope you all like :)

nice job trev!!

disgusted i wasnt informed of a mini meet haha!

shame on u!

cars look great lads! hope to see you's all on sunday

P.S. im up for trophy seat jacking trev, i'll bring the socket set ;)

Thats the lighting we needed at our mini meet lol

:cool:

Last edited:
  1.8 8v RSi
if only you had a had quality cam then some of those pics would be my wall paper...looks nice:D

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lookin good Mr Q..
Cheers Mr R ;)

Mikey, it was literaly a meet made up over the phone whilst "stuck under the wheel-arch" - shame on us! :eek: lol

PS - the car is filthy again (worse than last week) and it's raining so fingers crossed for Saturday as I'm working tomorrow :(

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
haha my car is grey looking after the two trips up the motorways and sideroads to yours trev :( Was no bother at all anytime. The trophy was gorgeous and i will get them seats *evil laugh* :)

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
liking the mud flaps, but im a big rally fan.

Im guessing your talking about my mudflaps. Yes they are quite big but tbh they do what they are meant to do as the standard ones still sprayed the side of the car with mud etc and it was impossible to keep clean where as these ones seem to be working better :) especially coming into the winter months

RS 172
Nice pics and cars dude! Do you know if the trophy came from the Brighton area? Plate looks really familiar!

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
Nice pics and cars dude! Do you know if the trophy came from the Brighton area? Plate looks really familiar!

aww you know what he told me yesterday where it came from and for love nor money i cant remember. It is from england i know. Very possible though.

RS 172
Yeah i think it was that one mate, I've just found the spotted thread i did a few months back. The bird who drove it used to park it next to mine in a car park at work!

2002 Clio 1.2 16v
just been thinkin guys, that pic would have been complete with a wee PH1 :rasp: :rasp:

Runined do you not mean? lol Will have to get some good shots at some point, with your new carbon splitter lol.

@my172 - Small world mate but just shows how good this forum is that most sports etc are on it :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
just been thinkin guys, that pic would have been complete with a wee PH1 :rasp: :rasp:

Was only a matter of time, as soon as you get me away to work! :rasp:
Your just rippin that you didn't get, but we'll make up for it on Sunday :slap:

320d
I've never thought of it before but after this thread if i had a trophy, i'd be scared of it getting broken into just for the recaro's

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS

Well spooted lad! yep came from Brighton, and the lad's girlfriend drove it most of the time. Iv her to thank for the scrapes on the wheels, lol

RS 172

Well spooted lad! yep came from Brighton, and the lad's girlfriend drove it most of the time. Iv her to thank for the scrapes on the wheels, lol

Yeah i had noticed those before. Other than the fact it wasn't very clean a lot of the time it looked in good condition! Hope you managed to haggle down a bit from the asking price too! Enjoy it!!