ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sports Cat, where from???????

172 Ph2
Does anybody know where I can get a decent sports cat from on a next day delivery??? I really need to get a replacement sorted asap! Second hand is fine a long as it can be posted out special delivery! Any sugestions would be great, even a few de-cat options (as long as they can get to me by weds!)

Chocolate Bar™
you could try booking it into your local custom exhaust place like powerflow / prospeed etc as they should keep them in stock ready to be fabricated to fit. my 1.2 sports cat was fine off powerflow, so if i ever wanted another i'd definetely consider one.

otherwise try the janspeed one if you want a branded one.

or http://www.sportcats.co.uk/product_...=1660&osCsid=f600f026576f120400b1850743bb7612

^ hopefully that should work. but at 200cpsi might be a little too restrictive as you should be able to get away with a 100cpsi on a 2.0 16v

Turbos.
Well, it's more technology than just a straight through pipe at the end of the day. Renault items cost £300+ so paying less for a 'performance' one isn't too bad.