ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sports steering wheel

clio 172
Hi people first post so go easy on me lol. just got myself a lovely monaco blue 172. it has the renault sports steering wheel but the right hand thumb grip has come off and is missing. is this going to be a new wheel or can i just get the thumb grip

Advise please

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Its a new wheel, retrim, aftermarket wheel or you can buy carbon grips from streamline carbon. There's a member on here that does fantastic retrims. What you've got is a common problem as the rs wheels are made of plasticine!

clio 172
ok will check out carbon ones if not i will try and find the member that does the retrims

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
By the time you pay out for Carbon thumb-grips you might as well get a re-trim, it will be a bit more, maybe double, but it cures the problem of the melting as well as the problem with the thumb-grips - plus if you get it done by Snappy it looks the dogs.