ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spot the VW

Following on from the spot the civic thread here's the euro scene version, lol

p910688832-5.png

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like lea from big brother! (p**n star)

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Si, if that's your taste in women, I'm deleting you from Xbox Live. Everything about that photo is wrong.

PMSL, not my choice in fairness but judging by some of the rotters in that NWS thread in offtopic I figured a few on here might like it.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Turkish would you happen to know any VW forums in America particularly New York? cheer mate.

If I come across any I'll let you know but I tend to find stuff all over the place. Plenty of forums have threads for other marks like this one. So some VW forums you get JDM threads and some JDM forums you get VW threads.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
If I come across any I'll let you know but I tend to find stuff all over the place. Plenty of forums have threads for other marks like this one. So some VW forums you get JDM threads and some JDM forums you get VW threads.

No worries mate. Could pm me one if you come across any. I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot mate