ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spotify on iphone

Ph 1 172
couple of questions

who uses it, what do you think of it?

and

does it cost anything on your o2 bill, as in data usage (i pay £35 a month for the 600mins and 500 texts. unlimited data/wifi usage) would this include or does it exclude programs like spotifiy?

SLK 350
It won't cost anything additional on your O2 bill, but if you used it 24/7 I'd imagine you could expect a warning (initially only a warning). I used it for 6 months and thought it was excellent.

Only cost is your monthly sub, worth looking at Grooveshark as well, not sure they have an app yet though.

Rolling sub so you can cancel it after a month.

Clio 182 cup'd
I'm pretty sure a lot of content was taken off spotify a few months back. Shame really as it had really good potential.

Clio 182 cup'd
The Hoff said:
Not that I've noticed.

Care to quote a source?

Last time I tried most of greenday had vanished, might have changed since then.

I read a while ago that a major record company had pulled out of it... I'll look for a link tomorrow

Clio 182 cup'd
Seems like it was warner, but it doesn't look like they have pulled out... Yet. so I stand corrected.

There is still content missing. Whoever oasis are signed to aren't on there but I suppose it will never be perfect!