ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotify

ValverInBits
You don't need invites anymore now. The beta testing has finished. It's amazing. Legal and free, and almost no adverts.
The only thing you won't find apparently is The beatles
and also all the house music that you dont normally find on iTunes etc.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
^^ No oasis either :(

ive been using this, its awesome!

whats the advantage of the paying though? just no adverts?

ValverInBits
^^ No oasis either :(

ive been using this, its awesome!

whats the advantage of the paying though? just no adverts?

Oasis is no great loss tho :rasp:
AFAIK, yeah. It's £120 per year just so you don't hear adverts (that never seem to happen anyway?!)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Spotify?

How do i get my play list onto memory stick to play in car?

Do i have to upgrade/pay from free?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: Spotify?

Tis very good. Signed up for it a couple of weeks ago but keep forgetting to use it while sitting bored in work at my PC.

SQ5
Half decent program. Surely with streaming these to your computer it actually has to download them.

Files shoudl be available somewhere in your Temp folder I woudl imagine :s

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
is this unlimted plays on the standard version?

im dj'ing with it tonight, dont want it to stop playing half way through.
i know theres adverts but ive got that covered.

Spotify, now free with adverts

There was a thread on this a while back, but you had to either be invited or pay for it.

However now you can use it for free. The only issue is that you have to listen to an advert every five songs, but ONLY if they are in a playlist. If you listen to one at a time then choose/search for another the adverts to come in!!

https://www.spotify.com/en/

Worth a download.

Jamie

Re: Spotify, now free with adverts

I don't seem to get that many TBH.

Ive had it on since 10 and don't remember 5 adverts.

It's f**king ace tho! <3 Spotify!

BMW E46 330i Touring

I downloaded this yesterday but haven't worked it out properly. Can you just add artists, albums and singles to a playlist and then randomise throughout the day?

Christ steady Daniel, not sure I have ever been in this part of CS, feel dirty!

Ads, yeah pretty much mate, it's like using someone else's Itunes and just making your own list.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Got shown this a few weeks back and now everyone in the company uses it lol. Bet the tech guys love us using all their bandwidth! :)

G/W 200 and project Vdub
down loaded off the back off the gadet show, spotify FTW some tunes dont come up tho:(