ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted rory while driving my smashed 172 home... :(

sorry to hear bout the smash...is it a write off..? or can it be repaired?

at least the old guys car is fucked..!

tiTTy & SV650
aye just read the thread, bummer!!!!

Your headlights are still working lol i knew it was you, gave you a wee wave but was staring at the damage, where did it happen? Balmore rd or the rd out to Bishopbriggs from Balmore rd?

tiTTy & SV650
via the dump? Great road (usually!)

people go straight on there all the time I think, just damn unlucky they got you.

BMW 330d :)
Yeah just past the dump. Last bad hairpin b4 you hit bishopbriggs. I was just about the knock the guy out..... He was chasing an older audi in front of him and overcooked it completely.

Nah I thought the humiliation was bad enough.... And the fact that it was a 2week old car he was driving!

The insurance have been on to me this morning and the repair garage is going to pick the car up so we will have to wait and see what they say. Still cant believe it actually happened..

tiTTy & SV650
who's doing the work? bodyshop in Milngavie next Les Weir is good dont go near Arnold Shark eh

Its allied vehicles in balmore road. They are picking the car up tomorrow hopefully, as its sitting there looking a bit sorry for itself.