ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted twice on parked like a fanny (fb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad parking 2.jpg
bad parking.jpg

Flol! Honestly ill probably get some stick for this but i do it all the time. I cant stand it when i see people get out cars and just let their door batter off another car (iv had it happen to me a good few times) so now i deliberately make sure nobody can park close to me. Yeah it may annoy people but at the end of the day its less chance of my car getting hit. Imo

Cup In bits
I think that's the most back to front thing you can do to avoid damage to a car. Park further away if you're that worried about your pride and joy.

That WILL get your car damaged, it's only a matter of time.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Aye parking away from everyone else is by far the easiest and best option

Yeah I park a mission away from people in most car parks. Worst part is, I park in between 2 good mates at work as I trust them not to ding my door, yet my latest ding is from on of them [emoji35]

This sort of thing really pisses me off too. Twice it's happened to my titanium. One f**king Asian woman did it whilst I were sitting in the car. Needless to say she got an ear full.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
People will see you parked over two spaces like a prick in a full car park and the walk upto your car and kick/key it.
That's how it works.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You really should just park out of the way. It'll make you look 100% less like a penis.

My local sainsburys has extra wide bays at the back of the car park which I always use, and the car park I use in town has one space on its own which I use when it's empty.

If car parks don't have either of the above, I'll just park right at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.