ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray on side panel?

Silver 172 Ph1
Hey all,
I dont know much about re-spraying. Was wondering if the black/grey parts on my 172 on the door panel could be resprayed silver to match the rest of the car? I think they look fugly and they are a faded black so look even more pants.

Clio.jpg

Yes they just slide off, open the door and slide the front one back and the back one front.

Silver 172 Ph1
Grand! I'll get that done when I get my door panel done (got keyed)

cheers for the help.

You can either spray your current ones or buy some ph2 strips and badges. These have the silver 2.0 16v badge and look better imo. They are not cheap from renault, search ebay and ask in the wanted section on here.

I think I have some spare 172 ph1 bumpstrips somewhere if you wanted to buy them and spray them, keeping your current ones still on the car...

Let me just see if I still have them. I'll PM you. Plus i'm not far from Coventry so you could pickup (if I still have them, my dad may have thrown them out).

Typical, I think my Dad has chucked them out. Sorry mate, you should be able to get some cheap anyway.

Just search for "bumpstrips"