ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spray

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i wanna spray my reanault badge black, i have jus got some black side repeaters too maybe doing the rear lights, wat kind of spray do i need and where from, ta

Megane 225 Cup
just stick a screw driver wrapped in cloth under it, and prise it up slowly. its just held by 3 pins that come off easy.. . simple.

make sure it is completely dry before trying to refit it, to be safe you're best off leaving it off over night. otherwise you will put fingerprints allover it when forcing it back on.

Punto/Clio GTT
get yourself new badges for the back if your gonna spray em as they are stuck on with double sided foam tape. you can get yourself a roll of dbl sided foam tape and try cut around the letters but its not worth it for the price of a couple of badges as it will look s**t.

make sure you prep the badges because if you just spray onto the shiny chrome effect it will basically just come off when it rains or gets breathed on. scuff it with a grey scotchbrite or one of those brillo pads you use to do the washing up with until all the shinyness has gone n its dull, clean then spray.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
haha, tesco your right, brb lol. do i need primer, if so does it need to be the same colour as the spry.

Punto/Clio GTT
why wont he need primer?

why? because hes painting onto a perfectly fine surface that just needs scuffing to give the paint something to key to. on something so small etch/celulose/2k/plastic or scan seal is a complete waste of time. if it was textured or on something half decent sized like a spoiler or door mouldings then yea, primer it.