ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayer

Mk2 Phase 2 Clio
Sorry i know this is prob in the wrong section but im after somone who can colour code my door handles and door mouldings as iv just had a quote for £300 from my local garage?

Can any1 help me?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I live in Yorkshire, could i post them?

hi you can post them if you want, as long as postage is covered etc thats not a problem! pm me if you want more details...

to the op, trying it first maybe be good if you manage to pull it off but 9/10 times you will buy a rattle can from halfords that will be a rubbish mix and the prep wont be 100%, so you may aswell save the £15-£20 and get someone to do it right the first time!!
i do so many jobs where people tried it themselves first and FAILED!! lol
rich

Storm Grey 200
PM Ed.

Jokes, please dont. Really dont.

But why not give it a go yourself first? Its cheap and a good way to learn, plus if it looks shite you can take it to a bodyshop for them to then tell you they wont paint it because its been painted DIY first ha