ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying front grill and fog light surrounds black....

438'd 182
I want to paint the grill (upper and lower) and my fog light surrounds black. Will any car paint shop do this for me? I would try myself but I can imagine prepping the grill for paint will be very time consuming.

Has anyone else done this?!

BG FF 182
I was going to do this or buy a new grill because mine had lost colour but then opted for some Gtechniq C4, stuff will make your grill look brand new if that's what you're after?

Hi, on top of full bodyshop services we offer small part spraying on post/return or drop off / collect. Assuming the parts are in good condition, with only minor chipping and scratching these prices would stand for Jan 2012.

We have done many of the below items of the last few years.......

RS Grill : £50+VAT + p&p
Fog Slight Surrounds : £30 + VAT +p&p

Lower grill we've done quite a few, but really i dont recommend this.

Cheers,
Simon @ SS

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I sprayed my fog surrounds myself, was fairly simple to do. You just need to keep sanding it back and slowly refining the grade paper until its smooth plastic. Plastic primer then spray as you would normally, but if spray shack can do them at £30 save yourself the hassle and have it done properly