ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying Underneath?

Clio :)
Hi people,

Saw a picture of a Clio which had the whole underneath (exhaust part) sprayed silver...

Can't seem to find the topic with the picture, anyone done this and have pictures or link me to where I can find it?

Thanks

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
DSCF0912.jpg

nextjacket009-1.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
was under it last night! tinking about still looking ok - car gets used now as a bit of a second car really! as i can walk to work and we have the wifes ka!

all cleans up ok..keeps rust at bay etc! its not factory but its not far off!

a few pictures for you to enjoy! :approve: not that i like posting pictures like this ha hahah!!!!

boxes are really still 95% perfect! middle box and pipe could do with rubbing down and flashing in some time! :) but thats only me being anal :eek:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=85297 you might enjoy this!

DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

more work on the wheels/disks etc as i was never happy with the way they turned up!
DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0512.jpg

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

DSCF0517.jpg

finished off the work that renault left lol

IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/182clio/DSCF0601.jpg[/IMG]
DSCF0600.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg

DSCF0596.jpg

DSCF0595.jpg

DSCF0592.jpg

DSCF0591.jpg

DSCF0589.jpg

DSCF0588.jpg

DSCF0587.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0584.jpg

still looks as good today!!!! but its gets harder the older its gets tbh

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i know its a mark on it! not really worth replacing (although ive thought of it) you can only see it when you stand on your head!!! which is something i often do ;)

LY R26 230 F1 Team
This inspires me to clean my car in more detail...

Out of interest what did you use to clean rust etc off wheels and rear beam?

And how did you get your wheels that clean? what products?

Last edited: