ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprucing up paintwork?

Weeman sucks ****
Right, not a genius when it comes to paintwork but sure someone can help.

My front bumper on my cup has seen better days. And after a hard 86,000 miles there's no wonder why, lol.

Basically, it's heavily pitted with loads of very small stone hits (and the odd big hit) naturally. Apart from bodyshp work and a respray which isn't in my budget are there any ways of getting them out or helping it look better.

When cleaned it looks a little dull next to the rest of the car, but nothing too bad. Just thought I'd ask.

Cheers

interested in this too.. ive got alot of white stone chips on front of mine showing.
but when i bought the car they must have still been there but very well hidden as i didnt notice any when i bought it! they cant have all been done from being down here! or maybe its just me driving too close behind people. lol

could do with basically hiding them. as the only other option is to get a respray and have the front armourfend'ed

Weeman sucks ****
they're not chips. more like pin pricks being a resin bumper!

i thought there might be a way. oh well, it's not a major problem.