ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SRT8 takes down LP560-4.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Life would be very boring if people didnt get the urge to do daft things.

As for the twisties comment.....

the jeep wont keep up on a track thats true but lets see the Lambo go off rd carrying 5 passengers and a Dog in the back with 3 suitcases - Horses for courses remember

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Life would be very boring if people didnt get the urge to do daft things.

As for the twisties comment.....

the jeep wont keep up on a track thats true but lets see the Lambo go off rd carrying 5 passengers and a Dog in the back with 3 suitcases - Horses for courses remember

Errr...Matt, the Jeep is cronic offroad! And that included the sand!! (I'm sure John will confirm this! LOL! 20inch wheels and sac all rubber doesn't exactly aid the cause!

172//Crap Micra//Bus

What a mess, lol.

This is what you need ;)

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nTDNLUzjkpg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nTDNLUzjkpg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Aye fair enough if thats what he's into.. Just seems a bit pointless to me.

I guess we'll have to disagree to agree. Until you've actually sat in a Jeep that can destroy a Cayenne Turbo, ML63 and supercars I guess it is hard to convey how it feels.

I guess we'll have to disagree to agree. Until you've actually sat in a Jeep that can destroy a Cayenne Turbo, ML63 and supercars I guess it is hard to convey how it feels.

When I get the inclination to try it, you'll be the first to know.. ;)