ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard cat

Expensive £150 or so I think no one ever buy them patern parts are cheaper.

Life span well depends on the driving short trips kills them long drives are fine lat almost forever.
 
So there is no point getting a new one from prospeed for £181? When i get the exhaust done lol I mainly do 10mile+ trips so should be fine then.
 
So there is no point getting a new one from prospeed for £181? When i get the exhaust done lol I mainly do 10mile+ trips so should be fine then.

No point unless your's is broken.

SPorts cat on a 172 will help make a bit more power make a bit more noise and help power a bit.
 
Well it's 5 years old and done 52k. Not really bothered about the extra performance, just want rid of the renault shite.
 
I took my Renault cat off my 172 (2002) and it looked in reasonable condition.

Repaced it with a Janspeed sports cat which is much better:)
 
Back
Top