ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Exhaust?

BMW M135i
Unbolt the rear shocks and jack the body up until the beam has swung away enough so you can pull the exhaust out the back in one piece.

My trusty lil 182 :)
As above, although mine would just sneak over the rear beam without unbolting it. Just put the car on axle stands and let the rear beam drop as low as it goes. Had to take the rear bumper off to get enough clearance that way, but bumper off is easy and fancied it more than dropping the beam.

CS Dungeon
As above, although mine would just sneak over the rear beam without unbolting it. Just put the car on axle stands and let the rear beam drop as low as it goes. Had to take the rear bumper off to get enough clearance that way, but bumper off is easy and fancied it more than dropping the beam.

dropping the beam is easier imo, only need to undo the 2x14mm bolts inside the boot and jack it up iirc