ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard HU

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Just wondering if there was a way to remove the standard dynamique headunit without using ISO Keys? Also, is it possible to connect the volume controls beside the steering wheel to the aftermaket headunit?

You will need the keys to remove.

You can get an adaptor lead, which will then allow you to use the steering controls, mine cost me about £40.00.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
You will need the keys to remove.

You can get an adaptor lead, which will then allow you to use the steering controls, mine cost me about £40.00.

no you dont i used a variety of thin tools, jewlers screwdriver, allen keys etc 1 in each corner and a bit of fiddling

kic

dont get me wrong if i had them id use them but i dont see the point in buying them when same results can be recieved in daddys tool box lol, think there about £2.50 a set HELLO credit crunch lollol

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Ok, so made my own keys out of an old wire coat hanger, got the unit out no problem and now ive run into a bit of a problem.:dapprove:

Is there anyway i can get the standard ariel to fit the socket of this headunit?

CIMG3877.jpg

kic

think halfords sell adaptors, never use the radio inmine tho so didnt bother another credit crunch moment lol

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Not my car keyed?! :eek:

Cant find which ariel adaptor I need. Any ideas? theres 3 pages worth on halfords website!