ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard or modified

TT 225

Okay, I have a Williams2 which used to belong to Prima Racing. It has quad lights front and rear, slightly different front and rear bumbers (the rear is fractionally different to standard, no silly jap style bits or anything) and the rear spoiler with brake light.

My question is - When I come to sell the car (may be quite soon) would it be better if i returned the car to standard? I recon people prefer standard Williams but my other half says its Primas old car (mag featured etc.) and should be left as it is.

Id probably make more from selling the quads etc. too (need all the ££ I can atm)

seperatin it would mean more money but u gotta find all the original parts first!

spose it aint too hard to get headlights, rear lights and rear bumper!

i might be interested in the rears!

Alex

Put the Williams to standard to sell. I wouldnt have gone near a modded Williams when I was looking for one. Most people seem to be after lowish mileage, totally standard cars.

Having seen the amount of people after quad lights for the Willy/Valver, I think your best bet would def. be to sell them seperately.

TT 225

Thought so. I didnt even go looking for the car when I bought it - was off a family friend and a bit of an impulse buy hehe (women eh? lol)

Its got 68k on it, not bad for a car thats 8 years old :) below average anyway

TT 225

Yea, the lad that owned it before me bought it off them for 10.5k in 1998! He kept it til he moved in with his g/f, then had to sell it when they got married to pay for things last year when I got my hands on it. If you look at Primas adverts - they still use it :)

And, if you look on the wikked art website http://www.dukevideo.com/products/CG440.htmhttp://www.dukevideo.com/products/CG440.htm its this actual car all the drawings were made from (my claim to fame lol)

TT 225

Well, choice of Full Monty on 3 or that dodgy car salesman program on 2!

God i need to get out more lol

320d M Sport

hehe, well we do love in manchester, gets pretty borin after a while! best thing to do is go for a quick blast

i know its primas old demo car,

couldnt you put that in the advert for it, people may pay a bit more for it

(just an idea)