ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard or sports cat

Mountune Tractor
My cat is on it's way out and I want to replace it with a standard or sports cat. What would be your preference and what am I looking at price wise?
P.S. i don't want a decat

RenaultSport clio 182
Hi, i was going to ask the same question as you as my cat on my 182 cracked yesterday, wanted to get a sports cat, seem around the 300 mark, what sort of power gain is to expected, i still have the original renault system on it.

'07 Impreza, 182 sold now
I'd buy a de-cat and sum1s stock cat on the cheap (for MOT) coz based on my janspeed 100cell cat, they are swag!! shorter, bigger diameter and weigh more than stock so ur middle section hangs low

^^ oh yeh and my emissions light's on still even without de-catting:dapprove:

Faulty second lambeda sensor I'd recon its quite common.

For a 172 I'd go for a deact/sports cat the 182 isn't that essential as stock quite good. However often there cheaper. Personaly I'd always go for a a sports cat so no need to change it over at MOT time.