ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

star performance meet

Burgandy 174 sport t
few pics from the wee meet yesterday!!

Attachments

• starper1.JPG
    starper1.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 72
  • starper3.JPG
    starper3.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I've got a few pics and vids that I took on my camera - I'll see what I can do tonight about getting the vids up (is it easy with photobucket?).

Nice pics Iain. Wonder why the Golf's rear wheels aren't in the rollers too? They always seemed to make sure the Clio rear wheels were.

Burgandy 174 sport t
our shitters only ran around the 170-80 mark it had 200 more than that maybe a reason? stoddies excluded

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I've got a few pics and vids that I took on my camera - I'll see what I can do tonight about getting the vids up (is it easy with photobucket?).

Nice pics Iain. Wonder why the Golf's rear wheels aren't in the rollers too? They always seemed to make sure the Clio rear wheels were.

putfile also useful ally

V6 Exige, GTR R35
great pics lads - was a good day and nice to see you guys again (excluding ali you fag!) :rasp:

hope to see you's again on a run sometime soon

tiTTy & SV650
fook sake I look massive in the car there lol

was that just as I stalled it as it rolled onto the front rollers? I can see a sly grin on my face like oh f**k you had to stall it in front of everyone ya tube...

Burgandy 174 sport t

was that just as I stalled it as it rolled onto the front rollers? I can see a sly grin on my face like oh f**k you had to stall it in front of everyone ya tube...

dont worry I did too lol and stoddie u gotta take some weight outta that car ffs!

tiTTy & SV650
Does the Golf not have a heavily modified S3 engine?

Nope its a V5 with a turbo, Not the standard 5 cylinder 1.8 turbo lump. I think the v5 is a 2.3 and in mk4 golfs gave 170 brake with a fair bit of torque but he had turbo'd it and it got 360 / 370 brake on the day.

Bit OTT for FWD but impressive!

V6 Exige, GTR R35

dont worry I did too lol and stoddie u gotta take some weight outta that car ffs!

aye i think i agree!

2 massive boxes of dynamat, 2 amps, a big battery, and all the other ice is definatley slowing it down! must weigh another 60 odd kilos.

when i get my dc5 will strip it out a bit....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Least my run was FREE!!! lol...And so it should be Pink Bus is much faster than 182bhp! !

tiTTy & SV650
Least my run was FREE!!! lol...And so it should be Pink Bus is much faster than 182bhp! !

I'd like to think mine is more than 179 but thats what it ran so who knows.

If you think yours is more then how the fook did that guy get 186 brake out of a standard 182?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
sounds like these RR's just pluck a number out of thin air!

when i get my dc5 will strip it out a bit....

so decided what you're getting next?

How's the hoose mate?

ah we missed you kenny.... guess you were servicing the misses at the weekend eh!

house is grand - found something else to spend my hard earned on now.... yous can all come round for a piss up one night, line the whole street with clios.... sure that will impress the new neighbours

yeah a dc5 is next - just not sure when, need to get some cash together too.