ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAR RATINGS

GR7

Shiny red R32

What are the stars for? Are we all given a rating? What do you have to be to get FIVE stars? Female?:D

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have just noticed that I am only a ONE star!(y) What are you Jilly, Kath, Chuckie et al?

does anyone see my little winking face? cause i dont but i do see other peoples.... how do u insert them properly?

GirlRacer, Update your status by using the Members Area... theres a Forum Status Update option... :)

Daz.

GR7

Shiny red R32

My profile said that I joined in November 2001, which isnt right as I didnt join until after I got my car!

S2000

GR,

I cant believe your post count, jeez, you came on the scene after me!

Too much posting and not enough driving if you ask me!

;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Everyone I know says that I am a chatterbox, but not that much. I think that Jas has added everyone elses to mine.:cry:

i was on here b4 GR as i remember her turning up but thats not what the dates say and plus would i really manage that many posts in that little time?!

GR7

Shiny red R32

I often log on here while I am watching the telly or playing CDs,;) to keep me amused!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

The date under your name is the date you signed up to the forum, not the date you joined the club!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Ben, are you just trying to up your number of posts by posting random b****cks?

Seeing as your fixated by them, if you want to spend hours each day sorting club stuff (as a lot of us do) then Ill happily give you more stars... until then.... tough.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jas are you sure that you arent a Burger Manager at MacDonalds with that row of five gold stars? (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Bradfordlad you have to go into the Members section and log in with your membership number and password and it automatically updates you as a member.