ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting Problem

Clio 1.8 16v & AX GT
hey just wondered if anyone could help me out as i have a problem with my valver. i was driving it home the other day wen it started to die and wanted 2 cut out. then it did and it took a few seconds to start again (usually its straight away). then i came 2 start it the next day and it wouldnt start. usually i get in, turn ignition on then press my alarm key and the fuel pump can be heard for a few seconds. but now the pump doesnt run and the car isnt sparking. i initially thought before i found it wasnt sparking that it may be the pump gone, but after bridging the terminals on the pump relay the pump operates. i got a new relay but this still hasnt solved the problem. iv been told it might be the immobiliser thats at fault. but the car still turnes over. i have a clifford alarm system along with the what i think is the original system as its got valeo printed on the back. has anyone got any ideas? thanks. :)