ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Std stereo problem

clio 182
Hi having bought a 182 over the weekend I have an issue with the std cd player. It is not putting anything on the display on the centre of the dash. I have taken the dash off and checked the connectors onto the display and checked the bulbs, the clock and temp are working fine.

At the back of the stereo there are three plugs, the standard power and speaker plugs plus a small yellow one.

There is power getting to the stereo as the button lights are working plus when i press any of the buttons i get a bleep.

Another thing when checking the fuses at the left hand end of the dash there is one fuse that has a steering wheel symbol (bottom right next to heated seats) this slot does not have a fuse in and strangley its not in the handbook either. Could this affect the steering wheel controls for the stereo? If anyone knows what the fuse is for and what rating it should be?

Any info gratefully recieved!

Steve