ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stealth backbox on a yozza ?

black 172 ph2
hello all just got me hands on my first 172 ph2 (purchased from lemnoby) the car has a yozza sport full system on it, before purchasing I asked lemonoby to put the cat bk on cause the noise was to much for me, now after driving for a week or so i do love the noise but my ears are bleeding and on the motorway it drives me nuts.

Im now weighing up either taking it off and putting standard back on or do i by a stealth yozza backbox? My main question for you all is will i notice the power difference ? (as the cat is on anyway at the moment)

320d
Take it off and sell it. If its in good nick you will get enough to fund a new ktec stealth which are quieter, yozza's are sough after so shouldn't have aproblem selling..

Lionel Richie
^you won't find quieter or lighter in weight than the yozza stealth

depending which centre section you have, you can just buy the backbox
[YOUTUBE]WSMN0R0cRvo[/YOUTUBE]

SchwepTek™
Alex, I agree with Fred.

Sell it and buy the stealth!

Your not gonna notice any power difference bud! ;)

black 172 ph2
so no to standard? cause can get centre part and backbox for cheap atm. would i notice the difference in power between yozza and standard, this mite be a stupied question?

Lionel Richie
well with the yozza stealth and matched inlets a car gained 11bhp, then another 4bhp when a YS decat was added

the standard exhausts are hassle TBH, they'll rust and fall off within 2 years IMO

black 172 ph2
thanks chaps just need to find a stealth back box now, yozza dnt seem to sell just the back box on its own wel not that i can see on the website.:S