ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stealth or recessed

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
going to order my exhaust at the weekend just wondered whether to get stealth or recessed.

whats your opinions other than the £25

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think recessed looks better. But if you plan on selling the car, imo stealth would be best. A single exhaust with a 182 surround in a slash cut looks great.

Clio 182 cup
Stealth is good but personally I like the appearance of having a tail pipe there but as many say it's all about personal preference.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I have the stealth, and it sounds lovely. But I would definitely go for the Recessed if I was going to spend my own money on it. With the Carbon surround that they offer too :)

Nissan 350z
I had a recessed on my 172. Bare in mind it does look nice but you do get some extra hassle trying to get it to align properly on the standard Renault chocolate mounts that last about 3 months :mad: