ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Stealth Shelf ***

I know this is in the wrong forum but i need a Stealth Shelf, for a mk 2 clio,

Can anyone help, would like it 2nd hand

Thanks

Rorrie

350z & 16v Maxi

yea, just take out your old shelf, draw round it on a bit of MDF and jigsaw it out. Cut holes for your speakers, and then carpet it.

It wont look the same as the original which you get if you buy one but will be cheep and will work.

yeah, i made mine, best way, cost about £15 all done and dusted. The only tricky bit is where the boot meets it. I just made mine flat, it is a lot easier when u come to carpet it. you can make contours if you want just shape and stick on bits of mdf before you carpet it.

do you think it is feasable to make the shelf, then put the original on top of that, and then carpet, so you get the exact sme shape??

It would fit in a bit wierd. The idea of the MDF is to create a baffle that stops the rear shelf vibrating and making the sound not as clear as it could be. You could cut the shelf and then stick it on mdf, but i wouldnt. You to fill it or something to make sure that the sound doesnt vibrate or reverberate between the mdf and the shelf.

If you get stuck, we sell them for £59 brand new fully trimmed and with the original style contours...just as an option.

Russ

They arent on the site yet as we need to get some photos sorted out for them but they will be there soon when the new prices and ranges for the rest of the products go on.

A few people on the forum have purchased one from us and as far as im aware are happy with the quality. Im sure someone here can vouch for them.

At the moment if you wanted one you would have to give us a call on the normal number. It is 07780 976769.

Russ

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

I bought one from Evil Ice for my MK1.

Good quality kit, are parts included and very cheap at that price.

The parcel shelf was well packaged and the service I got on the phone was very good.

I havent got round to fitting it yet, but Ill post when I do.

James

cool, cheers mate,

What will it be like with a Stealth Shelf, in comparison to a normal shelf? for these subs,

ps dont suppose you sell them do you Evil Ice, i know genesis isnt sold over the internet but can you get them?

We havent got a genesis account at the moment unfortunately. However im thinking that maybe we will start doing both Genesis and Focal very very shortly as they are very popular...watch this space.

Russ