ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STEEP

I've got the beta. Yes it's realistic but my god is walking up the mountain to spot your start point boring as.
I'm quite enjoying it other than that though, hoping to get a few more hours in after work today to get a proper feel for it before a proper review.

I've got 3 ps4 beta codes if anybody wants one, let me know and I'll pm one over.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I've got the beta. Yes it's realistic but my god is walking up the mountain to spot your start point boring as.
I'm quite enjoying it other than that though, hoping to get a few more hours in after work today to get a proper feel for it before a proper review.

I've got 3 ps4 beta codes if anybody wants one, let me know and I'll pm one over.

I'll have one :up:

Clio 182 - RB
Looks good fun. Also @Jcs, i'll have a code if theres another going spare? [emoji736]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any body else played yet? Getting pretty annoyed at the constant tutorials on screen. Can't seem to get rid of them

It's no SSX Tricky but I still think that I'll buy it once it's out.

Megane 250
I played the alpha and both betas, then picked the game up on release. I love it!

The open mountain world looks stunning, and i find the gameplay is very satisfying; you can get that really rewarding "yeah I just nailed that feeling". The way you can just teleport around the whole map with zero load times is ace and what games should strive for.

I mainly ski with a bit of wing suiting, and occasionally paragliding to reach new drop zones (spawn points), though often I just heli into new drop zones as tickets are super cheap (and free later on).

Not really tried much multiplayer yet but I believe that should only make it better and I'm hearing great things from those who have played lots of multiplayer.

It can definitely be improved and can frustrate now and then. But for the first in the series I think it's great and shows lots of promise. I can imagine it's not a game for everyone though. I really enjoyed SSX games, Amped series, Skate 1/2/3, plus I love mountains, skiing, and gaming - so I'm probably their ideal customer. For me it's around an 8/9 out of 10.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looks really good fun, might pick this up myself as a Christmas treat, been wanting a game like this since the old SSX stuff.

Listerine & Poledo

GO on then, I'll take a peek

RS Clio 182
Ive managed to get my Bro to 'help' me buy it for my xmas gift - only paying £13 towards so thats a result hehe. Will try to have it before xmas eve so i can play it during the xmas holiday.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Bought this today and had a quick blast on it.
I forgot how s**t I was at winter sports games! I'm sure I'll get better at it...
Looks nice though and it's something different to the other games on my shelf.

Clio 182 - RB
79ad0d44ed814178937ec3565239336a.jpg

Only managed to get this today, was sold out in my local Tesco and CEX shop, luckily I got the last copy from Sainsburys' across town. Played for a couple of hours this afternoon and its a great game, good to pass time... I just hope theres some sort of story to it rather than just doing challenges.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't found any story to it yet. I've payed for a good few hours now and have only done challenges.
There is some "direction" towards certain ones but you don't need to do them in any order.

Clio 182 - RB
I haven't found any story to it yet. I've payed for a good few hours now and have only done challenges.
There is some "direction" towards certain ones but you don't need to do them in any order.
Well i'm off work today so more than likely going to sink some hours in to this, so far i'm enjoying it. Although, I keep getting this error message;
8c347b36b8ac34a9b2f1c893835e5949.jpg

Which is rather annoying, still a fee bugs in the game, an update should sort it out in the near future, hopefully.

RS Clio 182
Despite a few horrid camera & control issues,i LOVE this game,it has a certain 'charm' about it - its the perfect chilled out,pick up and play game. Skiing downhill for 10 minutes solid in the sunset is so tranquil,or you can try some death defying squirrel suit falls through a ravine. Most of the graphics & lighting is done really well and i love the freedom you have where you can do what you want. The landscape is more detailed tha i thought it would be,with various landmarks you have to reach - again,most of this game is just so relaxed and chilled out. 7/10 is about right imo.