ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering/Stalk Adaptor Help...

Clio 182
Hey all,

I would ask MT Audio, but seeing he's on holz! Does anyone know if MT Audio still sells the plug and play adaptor kit!?!

If not...

Car is a 04 182 so i don't think it has the CAN-Bus system as this was after 2005??

I'm looking at getting the Alpine CDE-103BT and wanting the stalk controls to still work! Now i did a search and found a kit that didn't involve removing the dash, can anyone confirm if this kit requires the removal of the dash...!?! Or can someone link me up please...!?

I'll need the patch/interface lead too i know, but yea!

Iceberg Ph1
Hey mate. Yeah Matt is on holiday at the moment.. I got a unit off him just before he went away..

The one I got was a Connects2 unit, which basically involves removing headunit, and the Yellow Plug that is there that comes from the stalks plugs into a block on the Connects2 loom along with the power and speaker plugs and then you wire it all back up and hey presto.. Fiddly job as room is limited, but it does all fit, well it did on my Ph1 anyways, and iirc the area to work with is a lot smaller!

This unit MT supplies you don't need to remove the dash and he supplies the patch lead in the price.. £35 all in posted.. Well worth it, oh yeah, and he has leads for most radios, incl Alpine..

What radio you have: tuner or update wil let you know if it's canbus or not.

that's the right one plus patch plus delivery-bit more costly than mine ;)

it doesn't require dash removal