ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel jumps to the left

Clio 172 / 350z
Hi people my 172 steering is very twitchy and jumps about to the left, also veers off to left when letting go of steering wheel, would getting the tracking done sort this out?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Could be anything, if it's particularly violent get it looked at sharp, probs a snapped spring if so. Or just alignment, crap tyres

Clio 172 / 350z
Could be anything, if it's particularly violent get it looked at sharp, probs a snapped spring if so. Or just alignment, crap tyres
Its got ns2r on front and some ching chongs on the back but only use these to drive to track on then swap over to r888 I know the springs are okay as they've not long been changed for cooksports but steering was same before they were changed so maybe it is an alignment issue

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Its got ns2r on front and some ching chongs on the back but only use these to drive to track on then swap over to r888 I know the springs are okay as they've not long been changed for cooksports but steering was same before they were changed so maybe it is an alignment issue

If on cooksports I'd defo be checking them for snapping 😂