ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steeringwheel noise?

Clio dynamique
I have a 1.2 16v dynamic, and a few weeks ago I noticed a strange noise coming from what seems the steering wheel when I turn it

, it started off only when the wheel turned left, but now is on both sides, also my steering wheel on the dash stays on for a bit after the other lights have gone off, didn’t know if that was important or not? I’ll post some videos of the noise, they aren’t the best quality but you can hear what seems to be something caught in the steering wheel? It reminds me of a spring or something. As you can tell I don’t have the best knowledge on cars so any help would be greatly appreciated as I’d like to get the problem solved as quickly as possible.

P.s - it was raining in the videos so please excuse those noises XD

Clio dynamique
I believe non have snapped, wouldn’t that give a funny noise when going over bumps and such? The only time there is noise is when the steeringwheel turns the wheels, if that’s any help? Thank you for the help