ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo & clock/temp always on & car not starting loud back fire

CLIO 182 CUP
Hi all

I have left my car parked up For about a week. After fitting new stereo.

Looked In the car tonight & the stereo was lit up & so is the clock. & the little led in by the gear knob wasn't flashing or lighting up like usual so I tryed starting the car it turned over i pushed the throttle to help it start and 1 ohh mighty bang out the exhaust & wouldnt start Checked all the fuses can't get it to start.

The stereo problem was lighting up with the old 1 to buy I used to have to turn it right off or Remove the face to stop it drawing power

Can any 1 help me pls been told it could be my tdc by a friend.

Many thanks mosley. Pls help lol

CLIO 182 CUP
pe7yqyjy.jpg
avyvusa8.jpg

Phase 2 172
is the cd player wired up correctly, looks like the permanent feed for cd player memory is powering the clock unit up, i'd re-check the wiring

Phase 2 172
have you tried switching the permanent live and switched live at the back of the cd player see if that turns it off?

CLIO 182 CUP
I've swaped the red & yellow around sorted the clock & led flashes again. Jump started it & now it's good as new.

Many thanks mosley