ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo power loom diagram

BG 182 FF
Does anyone have a diagram/picture of the power loom that goes in the back of the stereo? Just need to confirm which wire relates to what.

Cheers

BG 182 FF
Anyone???? Can't find anything online.

I just need to know what wires do what on the car side of the ISO connector as I believe Renault don't follow the standard layout (typical french)

BG 182 FF
Thanks, but Renault did not always follow the same iso layout as other manufacturers, hence my hunt for car specific diagram

That's half the problem, if it was standard it would be easy. Had the same problem with peugeot so may be a french thing.

BMW M135i
The only thing that gets changed is the switched/perm live colours between yellow and red. Everything else will be to that iso standard, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in having a standard if no one followed it.