ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stereo swap anyone

would anyone consider swapping a "top of the range" kenwood head unit & 6 disc multi changer for somthing else? thing is.....i just aint got a bloddy clue how to use the thing !! its got more features than my microwave ffs !!!

this is what i have....i would like one of the pioneer ones

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1070361511__kdc-9090r.jpg

Kenwood KDC-9090R
CD Player with RDS Radio, 50W x 4 High Power Output, CD Changer Controls, D-MASK Automatic Rotating Front Panel with Detachable Option, 3-D Full Dot Matrix Display with Pre-Installed Video Clips, CD TEXT Deck, CD-R/CD-RW Compatible, System Es+, 2 x 4.5V Preouts for connection of External Amplifiers (Front & Rear), Subwoofer Matching, External Amp Control, New QEX Sound Adjustment, Dual Zone Sound Control, Remote Control Included, Vauxhall Display Option, DAB Control Option, Switchable Red & Green Button Illumination

has it got "bus-input" in the back so i can run the sound of my dvd player through it! i will be intressed i got a pioneer one but cant remember which one it has the f1 cars on it etc!

ok mate.....i think it says you can put a TV screen on it i presume that would include DVD

phill.....i do want that bumper mate......but i wanna swap this head unit & multi for a different make one

6400 ??? blimey.....they are like under 300 new.....& this kenwood is 400+ plus another 100 for the multi changer !

mines about 1 year old....how bout yours ??

e-mail sent phil